If you are a registered Cycle Surgery user you will be able to track the status of your order through your Account page.
- Ordered / In Progress (Exported) - This means that the items is being located by our picking team and we are waiting for the items to arrive with our dispatch team. We pick items from our warehouse and stores. If the order was placed before 16:00 warehouse items will arrive to our dispatch team on the same day. Store items can take up to 3 days to arrive. All items are inspected for faults on arrival. On the rare occasion that an item has been damaged in transit we will re-pick a replacement from another store, however, this can add a couple days to the delivery time. In some cases the item will still be on order with our supplier. In these cases you will be contacted by one of our sales team and informed of the expected delivery date.
- Dispatched - We've sent your order via Royal Mail or courier to you.
- If your order is over £60 it will be sent by courier; you will receive an email with the tracking number, which is also available on your account page. Click here to login. All parcels go on a 48 hour service from dispatch.
- If your order is under £60 it will be delivered by Royal Mail by your postman. Delivery usually takes 5 working days to reach you.
- Complete - The item has been delivered and someone has signed for the parcel